Callaway Gardens Photography Workshop Spring 2015
April 7 – 9, 2015 (3 days – Tues. thru Thur.)
$199 per person. Tuition is due in advance to secure your spot. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to register.
Spend three days in April attending this personalized, hands-on workshop. You will have unlimited opportunities for breathtaking and memorable images that Callaway Gardens and surrounding sites have to offer.
• Picture-postcard beauty is found in Callaway Brothers Azalea Bowl. In this 40-acre garden you will find a colorful palette of pinks, reds, lavenders, and whites each Spring.
• Capture the beauty of 1,000 tropical butterflies from more than 50 species fluttering among the exotic plants and flowers in the Cecil B. Day Butterfly Center.
• The vibrant beauty and rich history of Overlook Azalea Garden is a photographer’s dream.
• The simplicity of the Ida Cason Callaway Memorial Chapel provides a backdrop for images of the peace and tranquility of nature.
• Sibley Horticultural Center is a one-of-a-kind garden/greenhouse encompassing five acres of native and exotic plants providing endless photographic opportunities.
• We will explore these places as well as many more.
We will have a critique session each night during the workshop. You will get valuable feedback on your images including but not limited to camera, composition and processing techniques.